Egypt also known as the Arab Republic of Egypt links Asia and Africa continents through the Sinai peninsula. Egypt is widely considered as tourist-friendly country in the Middle East and Africa due to the great hospitality they provide for the tourists and travel-friendliness it provides. Egypt is one of the leading tourist destinations in the world due to its wide range of offering such as beaches, exotic culture and heritage, vast deserts, ancient monuments, world famous coral reefs, and cosmopolitan cities.
• Rich and breathtaking history.
• Beautiful beaches.
• Non-stop night life.
• Very economical.
In 2015 March, there was announcement that foreigners travelling from any countries to Egypt for tourism or sightseeing will need a visa to Egypt in advance.
Now travelers who wish to visit Egypt, they can apply visa to Egypt by eVisa which is also known as Electronic Visa. For this, you need not to visit the consulate or the embassy. You can apply online itself. The eVisa gives you 30 days as the minimum duration to stay in Egypt. Also they provide entry as single or multiple. The travels should not overstay and they are responsible for the visa to Egypt. The service EgyptVisaOnline.org were not connected to any other third sector parties which provides same travel services and are also not connected to the Government of Egypt.
Visa to Egypt through the eVisa provides the best quality of immigration and travel services to individuals.
• eVisa have to be applied via online.
• The applicant needs to finish the online application by answering Name, Nationality, DOB, Email id, expected date of arrival, issue and expiration date and other required information.
• After the completion of information, the payment for visa to Egypt would be prompted.
• Payment accepted via: MasterCard, PayPal, Visa and American Express all done with secure process by PayPal.
• Once the payment is done, the applicants would be reviewed. If there is any need, they will be contacted promptly to solve any error or inconsistencies in the application.
• If the eVisa process is submitted and then approved, the documents will be delivered via an email attachment to the applicant mail id.
• It takes process time up to 3 – 7 working days.
• eVisa would be received in a PDF format document via an email.
• Tourist or Sightseeing visits for single and multiple entries gives up to 30 days of stay.
• Its validity is up to 3 months from the date of issue.
Important things to have for eVisa to Egypt:
• Passport validity should be at least 6 months of arrival date.
• Once the eVisa fees is submitted, it is not refundable. The fee charge is only for processing the application. It will not refunded if the eVisa is rejected or granted.
• After the application is reviewed, the visa application would be sent to the immigration of Egypt control for approval.
• Once the visa process is completed, the applicant would receive the notification via an email.
• Visitor/ Tourist should have their eVisa document printout on arrival with travel papers.
• Once you reach Egypt, you have to submit the visa document to an immigration agent. The agent would ask for visitors detail of biometric and visa document to verify.
Egypt is not only economical, but also has rich historic and beautiful places. Pack your bags and enjoy!